That’s right. I used to have it a couple of months back and I’m having it again now.
The pros of having this hairstyle:
- You get to save shampoo and hair gel money
- Cheap because you can DIY or go to barber
- You will get unwanted attention (for the right or wrong reasons)
- Bathing time reduce by 40%
- Cooling factor
- No one knows whether you just woke up from your sleep by looking at your hair
- You probably win almost all the challenges if you dare someone to go botak with you
- Yo:u have to maintain your hair every two weeks or so
3 days of sleepless night (thanks to somebody, you know who you are).
3 days of eating below average 4-star hotel breakfast buffet.
3 days of using Canon EF 70-200mm f4 L USM. <:3
3 days of eating fried rice continuously for lunch.
3 days of laughing and joking with colleagues.
3 days of setting and packing the booths.
3 days of sleeping with hard rock pillows.
3 days of sleeping on queen-size bed.
3 days of seeing the same delegates.
3 days of suffering lower backache.
3 days of torturing my right ankle.
3 days of talking to strangers.
3 days of valuable experience.
3 days of spamming photos.
3 days of 8-hours standing.
3 days of teamwork.
It’s finally over!! Hopefully, we get something out of this.
When you are in Penang, you’ve got to try this….
God-knows-how-many-type of curry sauces, it tastes different from the one offered in Kuala Lumpur. I’m talking about Nasi Kandar Pelita. But, according to words thru mouth, there is a better one along Penang Road in Georgetown.